Pontiac, MI: 2008-07-10
 Pontiac, MI
- Location: Pontiac, MI
- Date: July 10, 2008
- Venue: The Crofoot
- Supporting act: Paul and Storm
- The Future Soon
- Shop Vac
- Still Alive - video
- Baby Got Back (with Paul and Storm)
- Code Monkey (with Paul and Storm) - video
- My Monkey (with Paul and Storm) - partial video
- Birdhouse in Your Soul (with Paul and Storm)
- Creepy Doll (with Paul and Storm)
- I Feel Fantastic (with Paul and Storm) - partial video
- Mr. Fancy Pants - video
- I Crush Everything
- Skullcrusher Mountain
- Mandelbrot Set
- Re: Your Brains
- Forum member paulrpotts recorded excellent audio of the full show, including Paul & Storm's set. MP3 files (with the exception of the covers, which are copyrighted by the original artists, and "Still Alive," which is owned by Valve) are available here
- Doors opened at 8, but Paul and Storm didn't start until just past 9 p.m. The venue (the Pike Room at the Crofoot) was quite full, there were not enough chairs for everyone, and it was a hot night. Since most of those attending lived in neighboring cities such as Royal Oak or Ann Arbor, just about everyone had a long drive to get there, and the show did not end until midnight. But the consensus on the forums seems to be that the performance was tremendous.
- Jonathan started his set with "Hello Pontiac!" which was greeted with a few seconds of silence followed by a short litany of just where people had come from. "Is anyone here from Pontiac?" got a single response.
- A panty and a sock monkey were thrown on stage. A running gag started during Paul and Storm's set when Jonathan hung his beer in the panty, hanging from his microphone, and called it a "beer thong." This gag was milked for all it was worth during several different bits of banter. Expect to see a heavy-metal band called "BeerThong" (with some extraneous umlauts) sometime soon.
- The sock monkey from this show appeared at the Cleveland, OH: 2008-07-11 show.